March 31-April 2, 2017
NC State is looking for 6 students to take to Duke University to present their original undergraduate research. The number of students is set by host institution. Please note that 6 refers to number of students and NOT projects and therefore teams may want to select one person to apply to attend the conference. If selected you will be required to stay the whole conference at accommodations provided, even though the conference is in close proximity to NC State.
Please be prepared to provide general information and agree to acknowledgement statement on the application prior to starting, as well as the following:
- A faculty letter of support on letterhead (project does not have to be completed at NC State, but letter of support from the faculty mentor for project is required) (pdf or word doc emailed to email@example.com)
- Abstract (500 words or less)
- Mentor information (Department and College)
- Resume (optional, but recommended)
- This is part of the application: “Acknowledgement and acceptance of the following: In applying to present at the ACC Meeting of the Minds Conference being held at Duke University March 31-April 2, 2017, I understand that I will be required to attend at least one mandatory informational meeting (prior to conference), a mock presentation meeting (prior to conference) and be required to stay the entire length of the conference in accommodations provided by Duke University, as well as attend all events during the length of the conference with the exception of optional social event(s).”
To be considered please APPLY HERE by February 7th. This is a hard deadline and extensions will not be given.
Travel related expenses are covered for those students who are selected, courtesy of the ACCAC and NC State OUR.
For more information about the conference, please refer to the host institution website at https://sites.duke.edu/accmom2017/ or take a look at last years event at http://accmom2016.syr.edu/
- Undergraduate News