Call for Summer 2018 Undergraduate Research Proposals – Open Feb. 1 and Closing in Feb. 28, 2018
The Office of Undergraduate Research through the Division of Academic & Student Affairs (DASA) will provide research grants ranging in amounts up to $2,500* to undergraduate students for research projects for the Summer 2018 semesters. The number of grants given is determined by amount of funding available at the time the selection process occurs. Proposals are reviewed by faculty/post-docs within the home college of the mentor.
Students wishing to apply for the NC State Undergraduate Research Grants should:
- Have a mentor identified for the research,
- Prepare a research proposal,
- Complete a budget of expenses related to the research, as part of the online submission. (Sample online budget)
- Review the Grant Proposal Scoring and Rubric Info
- ONLY NC State University active/registered* undergraduates may apply. (*The student should be registered for Fall courses at the time the grant is processed for payment in May/June)
- If you graduate in May prior to the next summer semester, you are not eligible for grant funding for the Summer
- Students must submit proposals online.
- Summer – Maximum $2,500* ACC AC Fellowships or a maximum of up to $2,000 OUR grants
- Undergraduate News