My name is LaQuesia Gorins and I’m the Hiring Manager at Frog Tutoring! We currently have several students who are in need of tutors this fall! Could you help us out? We are searching for students within your department that are passionate and knowledgeable about teaching and learning.
Would you mind forwarding this to students that may be interested? If you need more information, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I have included a job description and a benefits overview below.
All Frog Tutoring tutors will meet with assigned students to provide one-on-one private tutoring for subject matters in their areas of expertise. Tutors are to serve as a guide and coach to assist their students to become a successful and independent learner!
Why Work For Frog Tutoring?
2. Tutors will choose which grade level and subjects to tutor
3. Tutors will create their own work schedule
4. Work as many hours as you like!
5. Driving Compensation Depending on the distance
6. Periodic Bonuses
7. Incentives & Acknowledgement (Hard work does not go unnoticed!!!)
8. Tutor of the month: This tutor will have their name and photo posted on the corporate page of the website as well as our Facebook page (special prize included)
9. Tutor Referral Program during our “busy” season