Undergraduate Research Presentation Opportunities!
This conference typically hosts over 3,000 undergraduate students from across the country. TRAVEL FUNDING AVAILABLE – OUR NCUR TRAVEL AWARD
The Office of Undergraduate Research (OUR) will cover smost travel expenses for up to a maximum of 10-15 NC State undergraduate projects/students that are accepted to present at NCUR 2019. Students who receive NCUR travel awards from the OUR are required to travel with and stay with the OUR group at the hotel booked by our office, attend all non-social conference events [Plenary speakers, poster sessions, oral sessions, etc] and attend presentations given by their fellow NC State students. You will need to complete the application using this link: 2019 NCUR Travel Award Application
Apply Early for NCUR Travel Grant! You don’t have to wait for the acceptance notification from NCUR!
NC State University’s OUR is looking for 6 students/projects to taketo the University of Louisville to present their original undergraduate research and represent the NC State University research community. Travel related expenses are covered for those students who are selected, courtesy of the ACCAC and NC State OUR.
Please be prepared to provide general information and agree to acknowledgement statement on the application prior to starting, as well as the following:
- A faculty letter of support emailed directly to email@example.com
- Abstract (250 words / 2000 characters max)
- Copy of Unofficial Transcript
- Completed Application
- Travel to and from Raleigh to Louisville early on Friday March 29 and returning late Sunday March 31, 2019. All travel costs and arrangements will be provided for you, though incidentals will not.
- Meeting as a group two times before traveling: 1. to discuss travel and presentations and 2. to do mock presentations.
- While teams may apply, only 1 student (Lead Student) will be able to travel and present at ACC MoM.
*NCUR: students must apply for and be awarded a travel award. MoM: Selected students will automatically have travel expenses paid, minus incidentals and meals during travel time (ie in the airports and outside of the conference times)
Office of Undergraduate Research