Hit the Road! Register for MAA MathFest
There’s something for everyone at MAA MathFest!
Sessions cover a variety of mathematical topics.
If you’re interested in recreational math, we’ve got you covered!
- Inaugural Martin Gardner Lecture: Recreational Mathematics and Computer Science: Martin Gardner’s Influence on Research, Erik Demaine, MIT
- Workshop: Create and Recreate: A Celebration of Women in Recreational Mathematics
- Invited Paper Session: The Serious Side of Recreational Mathematics
- Contributed Paper Session: Recreational Mathematics: Puzzles, Card Tricks, Games, Gambling, and Sports
- Minicourse: Mathematical Card Magic
Important MAA MathFest Dates
June 7: Deadline to submit abstracts for Student Paper Sessions, PosterFest 2019, and the Program Review Experience poster session
June 28: Deadline for reservation discounts at the Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza
June 30: Deadline for advanced registration
July 9: Deadline for reservation discounts at the Hyatt Regency Cincinnati
July 31 – Aug. 3: MAA MathFest