Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Morrisville, NC Position Type: Full-Time
Possible Part-Time 15-20 Hours/Week
Millennium Print Group is looking for people who are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives. Millennium Print Group is a rapidly growing commercial print company located in Morrisville, North Carolina that is in need of proven leaders to nurture talent, build effective teams and drive engagement in an environment where people are motivated to do their best for the company and our customers.
Provides complex mathematical analysis and programming in support of daily manufacturing processes to ensure accuracy and validation of the desired outcome.
• Provides effective solutions for complex mathematical problems
• Seeking a self-motivated data scientist with strong mathematical and combinatorial analysis skills.
• We manufacture products with many individual components. These components must be mixed at set ratios in random orders to generate unique product patterns
• The candidate who succeeds at performing this task must be able to analyze our product requirements, pay attention to detail and solve multi-faceted problems to generate a data set necessary to run manufacturing equipment responsible for mixing the product components
Skills & Knowledge:
• Provides mathematical analysis of complex problems
• Highly proficient in solving mathematical problems
• Must ensure accuracy and validation of predicted outcomes
• Develop and/or participate in the development of new processes or revisions of existing processes
• Provides a high level of effective collaboration for mathematical and statistical analysis of objectives with key members
• Proven skills in problem-solving, analysis, project planning, program design, and implementation
• Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills are a must
• Ability to operate in a team environment
• Ability to work well under pressure and execute on aggressive deadlines
• Ability to produce reliable, accurate, high quality results
• Ability to identify problems, evaluate alternatives, and implement effective solutions
• Flexible in a changing work environment, and driven to succeed in a fast-paced environment
• Must be able to communicate complex ideas to teammates of vastly different skill sets.
• Must be highly proficient with Microsoft Excel, able to generate and analyze data using formulas and macros
• Basic knowledge of programming or scripting language would be a plus.
• Must be a recent graduate with a GPA of 3.0 or higher, graduate student highly desired or a 4-year college degree in Advanced Mathematics, Analytics, Statistical Analysis, Information Systems, Computer Science or related field
• Attention to detail
• Project management skills preferred
• Ability to work independently, self-motivated
• Excellent time management skills
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
• Good organizational and interpersonal skills
• Must have excellent verbal and written skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
If you believe you are qualified for this position and are currently in the job market or interested in making a change, please contact John Harvilla at firstname.lastname@example.org Include a copy of your resume and cover letter.
- Undergraduate News