LOOKING FOR A LEADERSHIP OPPORTUNITY? Apply to the University Career Center’s Career Ambassador Program!
What are the benefits to me?
• Add or further develop the following competencies to your resume Including: Critical Thinking/Problem Solving, Oral/ Written Communication, Teamwork/Collaboration, Information Technology Application, Leadership, Professionalism/Work Ethic, Career Management and Global/Intercultural Fluidity.
What do Career Ambassadors do?
• Present pre-scheduled weekly PackPro series workshops (covering advanced career topics including networking, LinkedIn, and job/ internship search strategies – dates/ times for spring tentatively on Mondays & Tuesdays at 5 pm, schedule for upcoming semester will be provided well in advance).
• Present basic career-related workshops (topics include of Career Development Center services, resumes, and interview skills) requested by residence halls, Greek life, and other student groups.
• Serve as an informal resource to the Career Development Center, students, faculty and employers.
• Assist with resume critiques and mock interviews.
-• Enroll in 2 credit USC 203 course for Career Ambassadors held bi-weekly on Fridays from 1:55-3:45 pm on pre-determined dates/times
• Represent the Career Development Center in a professional manner at all events and presentations.
• Must be reliable, committed, and responsible with the ability to work well as a team member.
• Motivated to serve and help fellow NCSU students as role model and with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excited and ready to learn about career preparation knowledge.
• 3.0 GPA
• Currently enrolled in undergraduate degree program.
Apply on ePack by Nov. 5th.(search Career Ambassador)
- Undergraduate News