2020 Career Help for students
Career Things Friends!
Watch this new 10 minute video as an orientation to what we do in the Career Development Center.
Watch 8 other career content videos including resumes, interviews, linkedin, career fairs etc. and get PackPro Certified using the videos and our live workshops! Meet your Dean, Get a T-Shirt, Certificate and meal when you finish.
You can pick up the Career Guides in 2100 Pullen Hall.
CareerCON is coming up Sunday Feb. 23rd for all student leaders. Lunch is provided and space is limited to the first 300 students who register. The focus is on Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace. Just log in to ePack using your unity ID and password. Search CareerCON under Events/Workshops. This will fill up.
- Emotional Intelligence and its impact on Leaders, Dr. Lori Ghosal
- Marketing your Campus Leadership Experience, Dr. Kelly Laraway
- Leveraging your strengths to succeed as a leader at work, Marcy Bullock
- Personal Branding to align you values with your employer’s, Wes Wade
- OK Boomer- How to Manage Up, Sara Lane
- Owning Diversity at Work, Courtney Mulveney and Wendy Blue
- Leadership and Self-Care, Alexis Steptoe
Career Studio Takeovers are Here!
If you live in one of these Villages we will coming out to see you in your Village lounge to talk about resumes, career fairs and all things “adulting” with Howling Cow Ice Cream.
|1/29/20 7-9pm||Honors and Scholars Village|
|2/17/2020 7-9pm||Impact Leadership Village|
|1/22/20 7-9pm||Wellness Village and Native Space and Black Male Initiative|
|2/13/20 7-9pm||Albright Entrepreneurship Village|
|2/3/20 7-9pm||Engineering, ECO and WISE Villages|
|2/18/20 7-9pm||Exploratory Studies|
|4/8/2020 7-9pm||Exploratory Studies|