Still searching for a summer study abroad program? Consider the Italy: Italian Language and Culture in Perugia and Rome program. Just a few of the program’s many highlights include:
- Fulfilling your Humanities and Global Knowledge GEP requirements through FLI 315 Italian Civilization and Culture
- Italian language and culture courses taught by local faculty at the University for Foreigners
- Group excursions to locations throughout Italy, including: Florence, Rome, and Venice.
- Italian cooking classes with local chefs and culinary experts
- Living and studying in Perugia, Italy — a city known for its history, landscapes, and for being student-friendly!
To learn more about the program, including costs, dates, and the application process, click here. Completed Summer 2020 study abroad applications are due February 15!
In addition, please make plans to attend the upcoming program information session on January 21 at 5 p.m. in D.H. Hill Library, faculty conference room 2312G.
- Undergraduate News