Paid Summer Lab Internships: DHS TSL Now Accepting Applications
Security Lab Summer Internships, Benefits included
The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Transportation Security Laboratory (TSL) is offering summer internships for undergraduate and graduate students.
Why should I apply?
As a TSL intern, you will:
- Have access to unique facilities and subject matter experts in explosives detection and mitigation.
- Receive hands-on experiences that will provide you with an understanding of the mission, operations, and research at TSL.
- Enhance your academic and professional preparation to pursue a career in disciplines that support the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
- Stipend: Undergraduates $900/week, Master’s Candidates $1,100/week, Doctoral Candidates $1,200/week
- In addition, you may receive a housing allowance if your permeant address is at least 50 miles from the hosting facility.
To be considered, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a U.S. citizen.
- Be at least 18 years of age by 5/1/2021.
- Be enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student at a U.S. accredited college or university during the 2021 spring term.
- Have medical insurance during your time at the laboratory.
- Be able to commit to onsite, full-time participation for ten consecutive weeks.
For information about the TSL, visit: https://orise.orau.gov/tsl/.
How to Apply
For more information and to apply, visit: https://www.zintellect.com/Opportunity/Details/DHS-TSL-Summer-2021