Academic Success Center programs
The Academic Success Center (ASC) provides free academic assistance to NC State students enrolled in many high demand gateway courses. All services will be offered virtually during the spring 2021 semester. Programs include
- writing and speaking services for both undergraduate and graduate students for assistance at any stage of the writing process
- weekly academic peer mentoring – non-content specific support for academic success skills (including time management and organization)
- drop-in tutoring for 100 and 200-level chemistry, math and physics courses
- weekly group tutoring for select 100 and 200-level chemistry, math, and physics courses
- 1:1 tutoring by appointment for many gateway biology, economics, chemistry, math, physics, psychology, and statistics courses
- Supplemental Instruction (SI) for many 100 and 200-level chemistry sections
Further information can be found at go.ncsu.edu/asc.
This semester our space on the 2nd floor of D.H. Hill Jr. Library is open for general student use at all times when the library is open. Note that an NC State ID is required for building access and a mask must be worn at all times.