Spring Start Up of Computational Biology Club
hope everyone is doing well! We know that it has been a very difficult year and we are so excited to begin 2021.
The Computational Biology Club is currently looking for students to fill leadership positions on the Board of the Club! All positions are available!
We, the Computational Biology Club, are asking if you would be willing to forward this information onto your listserv so that we can reach anyone that may be interested!
The following positions are available:
- President: Run all meetings, ensure that speakers are aware of the meetings and what our club focuses on, receive, and notify members of any contacts or communication from NC State regarding clubs, etc.
- Vice President of Organization: Maintain calendar and ensure that information is available to members of the Computational Biology Club; Assist President in maintaining communication with the rest of the board members
- Vice President of Communications: Email out to members for upcoming meetings and additional opportunities
- Treasurer: Maintain financials of the club and help run any fundraisers that the club decides to participate in
- Outreach Chair: Look for and contact employees/professors willing to come present
- Membership Chair: Increase awareness of the club on Campus and maintain attendance of meetings
We ask that all interested students fill out this google form (https://forms.gle/
ouFBtxZ5BEQLGrrj6) so that we can add student leaders to our club that will ensure that it will outlive our time at NC State. We plan on making decisions on the board members sometime in mid-late February so if applications can be in by then, that would be great! You do not have to be a member to run so feel free to apply!
For more information or if you have any questions, please email the Computational Biology Club email at