2021 NC State Extension Summer Internship Program
I would appreciate your assistance in notifying undergraduate and graduate students about the NC State Extension Summer Internship Program.
- In summer 2021, we have 26 available internships across the state of North Carolina.
- Students earn $4800 for this 10-week program.
- We are seeking students whose academic background is relevant to Extension, especially: agronomy; animal science; horticultural science; youth development; nutrition; food science; family and consumer sciences; agricultural and resource economics; communications; biological and agricultural engineering; agricultural and Extension education; and others.
- NC State students apply in ePack. The job Title is “NC Cooperative Extension Summer Internship,” and the ID number is 129610.
- Please see the attached fact sheet, and note that applications are due February 19!
I would be happy to address any questions.
Joseph L. Donaldson, PhD
Assistant Professor and Extension Specialist
Agricultural and Extension Education
1 Lampe Drive, 202 Ricks Hall
Campus Box 7607
Raleigh, NC 27695-7607