Math job opportunities for NC State students

My name is Kate Liddle and I am the Director of Talent Acquisition for Henderson Collegiate School. I am writing in the hopes that you would be willing to pass along some information to your students and alumni about our Mathematics teaching vacancies for the 2021-22 school year. We are actively searching for great teachers and leaders to join us here at Henderson Collegiate!

Henderson Collegiate is a mission-driven college preparatory school in Henderson, North Carolina with an unrelenting focus on student achievement. The mission of Henderson Collegiate is to empower students with the character traits, academic skills, social experiences, and love of learning necessary for them to shape their own destinies, attend college, and become world-changing problem solvers.

Would you be willing to pass along the attached email to any graduates who may be looking for a full time Math opportunity? They can also apply directly to our Middle School Math Teacher or High School Math Teacher positions through our website or by emailing me a copy of their resume directly. The positions are also posted in ePack. A teaching license is not required to begin working at our school, we are interested in candidates who have strong Math knowledge and a desire to share this knowledge with others!

Please feel free to contact me with any questions. If there is someone else on your staff who I should share this information with, please let me know.

I appreciate your willingness to share this opportunity with NC State students and alumni. I look forward to seeing some State applications soon!

Henderson Collegiate Information PDF