Job Opportunity for Graduating Students
Please consider forwarding this open position to your graduating seniors that may still be looking for a job in the fall. This position will start in August 2021 and is in Asheville, North Carolina.
Job Title: High School Math Teacher
· passionate about math?
· outgoing, with a love for working with kids?
· hoping to make a difference in others’ lives?
· interested in teaching?
Southern Teachers can help! May is the busiest hiring month for schools and opportunities are out there for first-time teachers, but vacancies are being filled quickly. We are currently helping a private/independent school in Asheville, North Carolina find a high school math teacher to join their school community.
Am I qualified?
· If you majored or minored in mathematics, your skill set is in demand in schools.
· For secondary school, teaching certification is desirable but not required.
· You do need the ability and willingness to work with kids!
How does it work?
· Apply: fill out an online application with Southern Teachers.
· Schedule: If we can help with your job search, your assigned Placement Counselor will schedule an interview to learn about your background and search requirements.
· Connect: we will identify the best job opportunities for you and start connecting you with schools.
Southern Teachers is a placement agency that helps teachers find jobs at K-12, college-preparatory, private/independent schools around the South. Our services are free to candidates. Learn more about our work with candidates, and the other ways we support schools, at SouthernTeachers.com.
· Bachelor’s Degree required (3.0 GPA minimum)
· Graduate degrees can be advantageous, but are not required
· Teaching Certification is desirable but not mandatory
· Experience with kids in any capacity is desirable, especially for recent graduates without teaching degrees.
Salaries will be based on school and location but are commensurate with experience.
Share your passion, and help kids grow—be a teacher!
Apply today at SouthernTeachers.com
Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Ali Buchanan | Recruitment Coordinator
434-295-9122 | SouthernTeachers.com