Online seminar for undergraduate research in analysis
Dear Friends, Colleagues, and Department Administrators,
We hope this message finds y’all well. Starting this semester, the UNC Analysis and PDE Research Group will be holding an online seminar for undergraduate research in analysis. The seminar is supported by our group’s recently awarded NSF RTG, and its goal is to enrich the visibility and training of exceptional undergraduate students of analysis. Each seminar will be held once per month and will consist of three main parts:
· A 25-minute lecture by an undergraduate researcher.
· A 25-minute lecture by the faculty member supervising the undergraduate researcher,
· Approximately 10 minutes for questions.
We are incredibly happy that our first two speakers will be:
· Betsy Stovall and students (UW-Madison), September 23, 1:30 p.m. ET,
· Gigliola Staffilani and Zach Hunsucker (MIT), October 14, 1:30 p.m. ET.
If you are interested in receiving announcements, Zoom links and other RTG related information (e.g., our upcoming mini school), please fill out this google form. Also, please feel free to forward this message to colleagues who might be interested in the seminar.
We look forward to hearing from y’all, and we send all of you our: