Apply Now! 2023 EERE Robotics Summer Internship Program￼
2023 EERE Robotics Internship Program
Deadline: January 27, 2023 5:00 PM EST
The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Office of Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy (EERE) Robotics Internship Program is a 10-week summer internship program for students majoring in a field related to robotics. The program provides opportunities for high school seniors, undergraduate and graduate students, and postgraduate students to intern at federal national laboratories throughout the United States.
Why should I apply?
As a participant in the EERE Robotics Internship Program, you will receive:
- Hands-on experience in development of future robotics technical, engineering, and advanced manufacturing technologies
- Development of professional networks with leading scientists and subject matter experts
- Identification of career goals and opportunities
What will I do?
Internship activities will vary based on the assigned research project and hosting facility. You can choose the project you are most interested in for the summer! As part of your application, you will identify your top 3 research projects from the 2023 Robotics Project Catalog. You can review the catalog at ***https://orise.orau.gov/AMsummer/robotics/default.html*** by scrolling to the bottom of the webpage.
What are the benefits?
- Stipend starting at $700/week
- Housing allowance of $150/week, if eligible
- Training/Research allowance up to $250
- Travel reimbursement up to $2,000, if eligible
We are striving for onsite internships in Summer 2023. However, internships may result in a virtual placement due to continued COVID-19 impacts.
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be at least 18 years old by May 1, 2023
- Be a high school senior, undergraduate or graduate student, or recent graduate of an accredited institution of higher education majoring in a science, technology, engineering, or mathematics discipline related to robotics and/or manufacturing
For detailed eligibility requirements, review the opportunity announcement linked below.
How to Apply
Applications and supporting materials must be submitted at https://www.zintellect.com/Opportunity/Details/EERE-Robotics-2023
Applications and recommendations are due January 27, 2023, 5:00 PM EST.
For more information
Contact us at AM.Internships@orise.orau.gov.
Please share this information with friends and colleagues who may be interested in opportunities with DOE.