The Spring 2020 Mathematics graduation ceremony will be delayed until December 2020 in the McKimmon Center.
- Remove Privacy Block: Your name will not appear in the Commencement Program or any honors or achievements list if you do not remove your privacy block.
- Undergraduate Students:
- Schedule a meeting with your academic advisor to review your degree audit to make sure all the degree requirements are satisfied.
- Email the Director of the Undergraduate Program if you and your advisor have any questions.
- Complete the “Application for Degree” form for the Math Departmental Graduation and return the form to 2108 SAS Hall.
- Graduate Students: Make sure all paper work and Graduate Plan of Work are complete. (Questions: contact John Craig)
- Graduate and Undergraduate Students: Complete the Online Graduation Application by following these steps in MyPack Portal:
- Log into MyPack Portal > For Students tab
- Degree Progress/ Graduation > Apply for Graduation
- Click “Apply for Graduation” in the Program data section
- Select your expected graduation term from the dropdown window
- Click “Continue”
- Verify all graduation data and click “Submit Application”
- The following message will display on the screen “You have successfully applied for graduation.”
- Check your name and address: Your official North Carolina State University diplomas will be mailed to the address that appears in MyPack Portal, which will be about one month after the ceremony. If you have any financial holds on your account, you will not receive the diploma until they have been resolved. Your diploma will also show the name that appears in MyPack Portal.
- Once students have removed their privacy block, they will need to send a photo to Seyma Bennett-Shabbir (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the Graduation Power Point Presentation. Contact her if you need a photo taken or have any questions.
NC State University Graduation Ceremony Information:
- Graduation Ceremony Information:
- Apparel, Grad Announcement
- Day-of Procedures
- Schedule of Events
- The Mathematics Department does not required students to wear the cap and grown but we do require Business/Sunday attire. Cap and grown will be required for the ceremony at the PNC Arena.
- Parking Information: visit the NC State Transportation page for Visitor Parking. During December Graduation and Spring Commencement, there is no charge for parking at PNC Arena.
Contact Nia Okoh (email@example.com) or John Craig (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions.