The Career Ambassadors are one these amazing teams of students who want to give back to our campus. We are currently recruiting for the Career Ambassador team.
What are the benefits?
• Add or further develop the following competencies to your resume Including: Communication & Public speaking, Organization, Teamwork & Collaboration, Leadership, Professional Etiquette, Flexibility, Initiative, Problem Solving
• Gain knowledge of Career Development Center resources and learn how to maximize the use of the available resources to help you reach your future goals (hone resume, interview skills, & job search expertise).
• Build close relationships with peers and advisors including a strong support system.
What do Career Ambassadors do?
• Present pre-scheduled weekly LAUNCH series workshops (covering advanced career topics including networking, LinkedIn, and job/ internship search strategies – dates/ times for spring tentatively on Mondays & Tuesdays at 5 pm, schedule for upcoming semester will be provided well in advance).
• Assist with resume critiques and mock interviews.
What are the expectations of the role?
– 2 LAUNCH presentations a semester.
– 4 Workshops a semester – Signed up for at your discretion.
• Enroll in 2 credit USC 203 course for Career Ambassadors held weekly on Fridays from 1:55-3:45 pm
• Motivated to serve and help fellow students as role model and with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excited and ready to learn about career preparation knowledge.
• 3.0 GPA
• Currently enrolled in undergraduate degree program.
- Undergraduate News