PAID Tutoring Opportunity for NC State students

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Jametra Hinton, one of the two owners of M&M Educational Group, a tutoring and educational consulting company servicing Wake, Durham, Orange, Alamance and Guilford counties and owned by former classroom teachers who are currently licensed math and national board-certified teachers.
We are currently searching for Math and English Language Arts (ELA) tutors to provide instructional support in a virtual setting to students in grades 6-8 during the spring semester of the 2020-21 academic year.  The details are as follows:

• Tutors will work with students (a maximum of a 5:1 student:instructor ratio) via Zoom.
  • Each group will meet one hour each week between the hours of 2pm – 5pm.
  • Tutors will work on concepts provided by the teachers of record.
  • Tentative time period: January/February – May
  • Compensation:  $20/hr — summary/overview of each session may be requested
  • Each group will be homogeneous (i.e. math group of 6th graders, ELA group of 8th graders).
  • Tutors will be provided with a training and overview before the start of the program.

This opportunity would be perfect for a freshman or sophomore Education major to gain classroom experience; however, any undergraduate or graduate student would be ideal as well. I would greatly appreciate you forwarding my information to anyone that you know who may be interested in this opportunity.  They may contact me via email or phone.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you need additional information.

I truly thank you for your time!

Jametra Hinton

Owner/Recruitment Director

info@mmedugroup.org

(984) 888-5652 (office)

(919) 960-1841 (cell)